Campbelltown Local Services
Campbelltown ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Campbelltown site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Campbelltown Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Campbelltown When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Campbelltown Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Campbelltown Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Campbelltown ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Campbelltown and a Place to Meet
The campbelltown.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Campbelltown
Campbelltown is a beautiful town located in the southwestern region of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The town was founded on the land of the Tharawal people and has a rich heritage and history. The town has a lot of attractions and interesting facts, they include:
- Campbelltown was named after Elizabeth Campbell, the wife of the then Governor of New South Wales, Lachlan Macquarie.
- In 1820, the first land grant in the area was given to John Warby, an Irish convict. Warby built a small farm and named it "The Paddocks".
- Campbelltown's first post office was established in 1828, and it is still operational today!
- Campbelltown is considered as the midpoint between Sydney and the city of Melbourne.
- The town is known for its beautiful gardens, including the Campbelltown Arts Centre gardens, and the Japanese Garden in the Campbelltown City Centre.
- The town also boasts of The Australian Botanic Garden, which is home to over 4000 species of native plants. Visitors can go on a guided tour of the garden and learn about the stunning flora and fauna of the region.
- In 1836, an early bushranger named Michael Howe was captured in the area.
- Campbelltown has a population of over 150,000 people and is one of Sydney's fastest-growing suburbs.
- The town is home to the Campbelltown Sports Stadium, which hosts various sporting events throughout the year, including rugby league, soccer, and cricket.
- Campbelltown is also close to some of Sydney's most picturesque national parks, including the Royal National Park, Wollondilly River, and Thirlmere Lakes National Park.
Campbelltown is a town with a rich history, stunning landscapes, and numerous attractions that make it an ideal tourist destination.