Campbelltown Food and Wine Directory
Showing 2 Categories
Do you like the Hospitality in Campbelltown?
Located in the southwestern suburbs of Sydney, Campbelltown offers a wide variety of dining options ranging from high-end restaurants to casual eateries. Here are some of the must-visit places to dine and drink in Campbelltown and its surrounding areas:
- The George Hotel: A popular pub that offers a cozy atmosphere and a great selection of beers and wines. The menu is also worth trying, from casual pub grub to modern Australian cuisine.
- Piccolo Me: A chic café that serves some of the best coffee and breakfast in town. Their specialty is innovative coffee creations such as Nutella or turmeric lattes.
- The Hermitage: A fine dining restaurant located within the heritage-listed building of Menangle House. The menu features modern Australian cuisine with a focus on locally sourced ingredients.
- The Red Cow Hotel: A family-friendly venue that offers a relaxed dining experience and a menu that caters to all tastes. Their signature dish is the slow-cooked lamb shoulder with garlic mash and red wine jus.
- Campbelltown Catholic Club: A social club that features various dining options including a buffet, bistro, and café. The buffet is particularly popular for its extensive selection of seafood, roasts, and desserts.
- The Bakehouse Café: A quaint café located in the historic town of Camden. They specialize in homemade pastries, cakes, and pies, as well as light meals such as sandwiches and salads.
- Belgenny Farm: A heritage-listed farm that features a restaurant and a cellar door. Their menu is inspired by the farm's produce, with dishes such as slow-roasted pork belly with apple and fennel slaw.
- Bowral Brasserie: A French-inspired café located in the charming town of Bowral. Their menu boasts classic French dishes such as steak frites and quiche Lorraine, as well as a wide variety of pastries and desserts.
Whether you're a foodie or a wine enthusiast, Campbelltown and its surrounding areas have something to offer for everyone. So why not take a culinary trip and explore the diverse dining scene of this beautiful region?
Campbelltown Food and Wine Articles